구글 번역시스템을 이용하여 자동 번역중입니다. 번역이 정확하지 않을 경우가 있습니다.
It is under automatic translation using Google translation system. The result may not be accurate.
Forming the Regional Innovation Industry Infrastructure
- Regions that can be developed with the Jinju Innovation City
- Forming a cluster of the backup cities of Gwangyang Bay Free Economic Zone
- Connected to Sacheon-Jinsa, Western Gyeongsangnam-do High-Tech, Jinsa Foreigner Only Industrial Complexes
- Located within 50km of POSCO Gwangyang, Masan Free Economic Zone, Changwon National Industrial Complex, Geoje Daewoo·Samsung Shipbuilding etc.
A City with a Long Tradition of Higher Education
- 7 colleges and Universities (4 universities including Gyeongsang National University and 3 colleges)
- 90 Elementary, middle, high schools (45 elementary schools, 45 middle and high schools)
- Special-purpose high schools Gyeongnam Science High School, Gyeongnam Physical Education High School, Gyeongnam Arts High School
- 'A young and vibrant city where students make up 24.1% of the total population'
Sophisticated welfare·Medical facilities
- Central city of the Western Gyeongsangnam-do where medical facilities are converged
- Expanded modern welfare·medical facilities and high quality medical services
Culture·Environment City Providing High Quality of Life
- Benign climate, a center of traffic network, an environment-friendly city
- A beautiful lake city where the river runs through the town
- A city of well-being that provides an abundance of culture·leisure facilities
Providing the best support for business activities
- Factory site lease, subsidies, tax reduction and exemption