구글 번역시스템을 이용하여 자동 번역중입니다. 번역이 정확하지 않을 경우가 있습니다.
It is under automatic translation using Google translation system. The result may not be accurate.
Jinju National Museum opened on November 2, 1984 as the representative work of the architect Kim Swoo-geun, embodying the shape of the traditional wooden tower.
It was originally intended to be used as an institute that would introduce the culture of the Gaya Dynasty and perform research and investigation on the archaeological parts of the Western Gyeongsangnam-do. But when it was opened in 1998, it was transformed into a historical museum about the Japanese Invasion of Korea given its location in Jinjuseong Fortress, which was once a ferocious battlefield during the Japanese Invasion of Korea in 1592.
On November 19, 2001, Duamgwan was opened to exhibit the cultural assets donated by the late Kim Yongdu, a Korean Japanese from Sacheon. And the History & Culture Room was established in December, 2008 to introduce the history and traditional culture of Gyeongsangnam-do.